Terms & Conditions
The term ‘organizer‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
- The content on the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials provided on or through this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements. Where applicable, please consult a licensed professional before making any changes to your business, finances or any other aspect of your life.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of this Website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.